HP Hammer Mills for Superior Pet Food
For pet food processors, CSE Bliss understands that efficiency and performance are key to the production process. The CSE Bliss HP Hammer Mill was specifically designed to deliver optimum performance for a variety of pet food rations.
CSE Bliss HP full circle Hammer mills have a tighter hammer to screen clearance for increased capacity and throughput with the same horse power and footprint of traditional full circle mills. This means higher efficiency and a finer grind for the finished product. With multiple diets in today’s pet food market, CSE Bliss can meet your particle size specifications and production rates with units available from 15 to 500 horsepower.
CSE Bliss Hammer mills are built on over 40 of experience along with engineered customer suggestions that you can only get from being directly in the industry. CSE offers hammer mills in a variety of sizes, which allows us to meet any size reduction needs that our customers may have.
With extensive size reduction experience in the wood, agriculture, biofuel, feed and pet food industries, CSE Bliss mills offer the precision, reliability and ease of operation you need, along with industry-leading support.
- Heavy duty 3/8″ – 1″ A-36 steel plate
- Designed to minimize noise and vibration
- Made to remove the rotor from the side without the need to remove bearings from the shaft
- Sliding doors move out of the way with ease
offering full access to the grinding chamber.
- Made from 3/8″ thick A-36 plate.
- Flexible configurations to suite any application
- Versatile hammer styles for a precision grind
- Standard two-piece bearings with a taper lock to
secure the bearing to the shaft for additional
Internal Wear Parts:
- Easily replaceable wear plates to assure
protection and longer life of the mill
- Machined and balanced with spanner nuts.
- Precision balanced and tested at operating speed to
assure vibration tolerance and a problem free startup.
Spring Loaded Screen Carriages:
- Laser cut for a precision fit to the wear plate.
- Made to last longer and hold shape.
- Pet Food
- Animal Feed
Contact us to find out more: