Counter Flow Pellet Coolers
Counter flow cooling technology is proven to be the most efficient way to use ambient air to cool products during the production process. Slowly cooling materials to within 10 degrees of ambient air helps ensure a high quality and stable product; reducing the chance of partially cooled, or “case hardened” products with the outer shell being cool and the center of the product still warm. Counter Flow cooling technology can be used for a variety of products including, Livestock feed pellets, pet food kibble, soy cake, and other pressed/form products.
- Round design allows the most efficient use of air flow that minimizes CFM requirements compared to other designs
- Stainless Steel Construction is standard on the bin walls and top. Stainless Steel Construction is optional on the floor.
- Floor design allows efficient air flow to get an even cooling affect throughout the entire bed of material reducing the chance of “hot spots”
- The louver discharge provides gentle flow of product to reduce the chance of creating fines
- Low maintenance requirements gives the end user many years of trouble free performance and lower cost of ownership
- Sizes available for a range of products and production rates depending on product specifications and characteristics
- Volumes ranging from 34 cubic feet to 880 cubic feet holding capacity
- Production Rates ranging from 5 TPH to 100 TPH
- Feed & Grain
- Pet Food
Contact us to find out more about our pellet coolers: