Pellet Mills for Biomass
The robust and reliable, custom configured, pellet mills from Graf Equipment are ideal for all biomass pelletizing applications. These pellet mills are constructed of stainless steel and characterized by both the ease of use and ease of maintenance. With capacities up to 5 TPH, easy to change dies, and precision engineering, these durable, custom-configured machines promise efficiency, reliability, and superior pellet quality.
- Thick-walled metal sheets are cut with a high-precision laser, the sheets are then welded to a very solid and durable frame.
- These pellet mills offer vibration-free and efficient operation.
- Dies are easily and quickly changed as a result of the conical fit, which means less downtime.
- Good access makes maintenance of the pellet mill easy.
- In automatic mode, the central lubrication feeds the press with lubricating grease.
- Automatic roller adjustment and the roller slip control ensure both performance and flexibility.
- Single motor pellet mills and double motor pellet mills are offered.
- Easy die change due to conical die fit
- Easy to use due to simple but robust construction
- Easy to maintain due to good access
- Reliable and durable
- Precision down to the finest detail
- Central lubrication
- Active roller slip control
- Anti-vibration body
CSE Bliss also offers Graf Pellet mills for feed and grain pelletizing as well as direct drive pellet mills. Click on the links below to find out more.
Contact us to find out more