Pellet mills for feed and grain
The robust and reliable pellet mills for feed and grain, from Graf Equipment are ideal for feed and grain pelletizing applications. These mills are constructed of stainless steel and characterized by ease of use and maintenance. With capacities up to 30 TPH, easy to change dies, and precision engineering, these durable, custom-configured machines promise efficiency, reliability, and superior pellet quality.
- Thick-walled metal sheets are cut with a high-precision laser, the sheets are then welded to a very solid and durable frame.
- Mills offer vibration-free and efficient operation.
- Dies are easily and quickly changed as a result of the conical fit.
- Good access makes maintenance of the pellet mill easy.
- In automatic mode, the central lubrication feeds the press with lubricating grease.
- Automatic roller adjustment and the roller slip control ensure performance and flexibility.
- The pellet mill door and all surfaces in contact with the materials are made from AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Easy die change due to conical die fit
- Easy to use due to simple but robust construction
- Easy to maintain due to good access
- Reliable and durable
- Precision down to the finest detail
- Central lubrication
- Active roller slip control
- Feed & Grain
- Pet Food
CSE Bliss also offers Graf Pellet mills for biomass pelletizing as well as direct drive pellet mills. Click on the links below to find out more.
Contact us to find out more